OWC Complete Hard Drive Upgrade Kit Including Tools for all 27" iMacs 2012 & Later
560 kr exkl. moms
Denna produkt kräver mycket god teknisk nivå vid installation!
Using an OWC Internal HDD DIY Kit (sold separately), replace your iMac's original hard drive with a high-capacity hard drive or a lighting fast SSD with a NewerTech Adaptadrive, for dramatic upgrades in storage capacity or data speed while maintaining the original system's fan and diagnostic performance.
Note: Before attempting to perform this installation, please watch the install video below to determine your ability to perform this complex upgrade.
Professional installation is highly recommended.
OWC assumes no responsibility for damage that may occur during the install. Technical support for this DIY product consists only of the OWC Install Video.
- (1) OWC In-line Digital Thermal Sensor Cable
- (2) OWC 2-1/4" Suction Cup
- (1) Torx T10S Driver
- (1) Torx T8S Driver
- (1) Nylon Pry Tool (Spudger)
- (1) OWC Screen Removal Tool
- (1) OWC Blue Microfiber Screen Cleaning Cloth
- (1) 27" iMac Adhesive tape set for proper display resealing