SONNET eGFX Breakaway Box 750ex
3 672 kr exkl. moms
Se HÄR för lista över kompatibla grafikkort.
Transform Your Thunderbolt Computer Into a Graphics Workstation
Whether you’re editing, rendering, color grading, animating or creating special effects, many of the pro applications you use rely on desktop and workstation graphics (GPU) cards to do the heavy lifting in processing data. Unfortunately, many popular computers are equipped only with integrated graphics or low-power discrete GPUs that bottleneck performance when performing these tasks.
Happily, there’s a simple path to greater productivity—add a Sonnet external GPU (eGPU). The eGPU Breakaway™ Box 750 and 750ex Thunderbolt 3 to GPU PCIe card expansion systems boost your eGPU-compatible computer’s graphics performance by connecting a high-performance GPU card to your computer via a single cable.
With each new generation of GPU cards, users can look forward to a step (or leap) forward in performance. Less predictable is how much power they will require to operate—better performance frequently requires increased power. For eGPU users, power consumption can be a concern. Don’t limit your future card choices—choose a Sonnet eGPU Breakaway Box 750 or 750ex. Equipped with 750W power supplies, these Sonnet chassis easily support the highest power demands of latest GPUs and have plenty of extra power to support GPU cards from generations to come.
No Compromise GPU Card Choice
eGPU Breakaway Box 750 systems are designed specifically to accommodate the most power-hungry double-width GPU cards. They support Thunderbolt-compatible cards(1) with popular GPU chipsets—such as AMD Radeon™ RX series (including VEGA GPUs); and NVIDIA® GeForce® series and TITAN GPUs. Even the latest pro cards—AMD Radeon Pro and NVIDIA Quadro® GPUs—are supported! (Note that macOS® supports only AMD GPU cards in eGPU systems, while Windows® supports AMD and NVIDIA cards.) With a GPU card installed, a Breakaway Box functions as a simple plug-in upgrade to significantly accelerate the demanding needs of your video production workflow.
- Boosts Graphics Performance: Connects a high-performance GPU card to your computer with Thunderbolt 3 ports.
- Cuts Application Task Times: Enables GPU acceleration to significantly improve editing, rendering, color grading, animation, and special effects performance.
- 750W Power Supply: Support the power requirements of the latest compatible GPU cards; future-proof design handles higher power requirements of cards to come.
- Supports Many of the Latest GPU Cards: Includes AMD Radeon VII, RX, RX Vega, Pro W and Pro WX models; and NVIDIA GeForce RTX series, TITAN, and Quadro models.
- Multi-eGPU Acceleration Support: Connect two, three, or four eGPU Breakaway Boxes to slash task times on supported applications.
- Supports Non-GPU PCIe Cards: Supports Thunderbolt-compatible full-length, full-height, single- or double-width cards –perfect for pro audio I/O and DSP cards and pro video I/O and transcoding cards.
- Quietest Configurable eGPU System Available: Large built-in, variable-speed, temperature-controlled fan quietly and effectively cools whatever card you install.
- Choice of Models: Both models support the same GPU cards, include the same power supply, and provide the same portable computer charging support; the 750ex adds additional connectivity.
- 750ex Model: Additional Connectivity
- Adds four 5Gb/s USB Type A ports to connect peripherals, plus an RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port for a wired network connectivity
- Single-Port 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface: Ensures full 2750 MB/s of PCIe bandwidth(2) is dedicated to the installed card.
- Thunderbolt Certified: Certified for Thunderbolt for use with Mac® computers.
- Mac and WIndows Compatible: Compatible with Mac and Windows computers with Thunderbolt 3 ports.
4K to 8K Workflows – Connect Two or More Breakaway Boxes
Many task times on supported applications—such as Adobe® Premiere® Pro, DaVinci Resolve™, and Maxon Cinema 4D™, to name a few—can be cut significantly with one eGPU Breakaway Box connected. But, for computers with multiple Thunderbolt ports, times can be slashed when two, three, or four Breakaway Boxes are employed. Connecting one or more eGPUs can multiply your computer’s graphics processing power, enabling it to handle 4K, 5K, 6K, and 8K workflows more efficiently. Plus, a computer’s onboard discrete GPU also contributes to the aggregate performance.
More Ports, Additional Functionality: eGPU Breakaway Box 750ex
Is your computer short on ports for basic connectivity? Step up to the eGPU Breakaway Box 750ex to add four 5Gb/s USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A ports to connect peripherals, plus an RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port for a wired network connection. The 750ex features a dual Thunderbolt controller design, enabling it to support both peripherals and GPU card through the single Thunderbolt connection to your computer.
Designed for GPU Cards, Also Supports Other Demanding PCIe Cards
The Breakaway Box’s single x16 PCIe 3.0 slot accommodates full-length, double-width cards, and its 750W power supply supports trouble-free operation. Its single-port 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 interface ensures the full 2750 MB/s of PCIe bandwidth(2) is dedicated to the installed card.
1x Thunderbolt 3 port
4x USB Type A
One x16 mechanical (x4 electrical, Thunderbolt 3 spec) PCIe 3.0
PCIe Card Supported
One full-length, full-height, double-width PCIe card
GPU-750EX-TB3 provides laptop charging up to 85W
eGPU Breakaway Box 750ex enclosure
0.7-meter Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps, 100W) cable
Dimensions (WxDxH): 18.5 x 34.0 x 20.2 cm
Weight: 3.2 kg